Two months to the day after our first offer on this house, we were FINALLY accepted!! March 26th, 2009 is the special day. :-) Our home and termite inspections are being done tomorrow and the appraisal is being ordered on Monday, we'll be meeting with our loan officer on Monday to sign some stuff and then (assuming everything goes well) we will be closing on or before April 24th!!! We're SOOOO excited!! I don't have any pictures to post as the listing has now been removed because it is in escrow, and I wasn't smart enough to save the listing photos to my computer beforehand. *hits self on side of head* BUT my parents may be going over to the house tomorrow during the inspection and take some pictures for us. :-) The house is vacant now and so it wouldn't be weird. When we went to see it in January it was occupied, and that always feels awkward...maybe not with a NORMAL sale, but this was a "short sale" so the people were losing their home to the bank...it just felt weird to have them there. For those who are wondering, it is a single story 4 bed/2 bath home with 1843 sq ft. on a 7518 sq ft lot built in 1998. And it is GORGEOUS...we think it was originally a model home for the community becuase it has ALL the upgrades and is immaculate, oh and it's in a culdesac. The owners have taken wonderful care of it. The paint is professionaly done in neutral earth-tones (which I LOVE), there is crown moulding in the front/living room, built-in white wood blinds, pergo flooring throughout the house except for the bedrooms and living room which are carpet, a built-in desk in the family/dining room, cabinets lining both walls in the garage, 3 car driveway (2 car garage), extended covered porch, and I could go on!! It's lovely, and I can't wait to post pictures! :-)
But now I must go study for my test on Sunday...
~Abigail~
Friday, March 27, 2009
We got the house!!!
Posted by An RN is Born at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
YAY Abigail! Congratuations!
Post a Comment